Online registration is open for Burnsville High School winter sports.
The winter sports season officially begins mid-mid October
Please contact your middle school main office or visit the middle school athletics page if you are interested in middle school athletics. Each middle school offers fall, winter and spring sports for grades 6-8. Click on the links below to access middle school athletics information.
Fall Sports Season typically runs from mid-August to late-October/mid-November.
Winter Season typically runs from late-October/mid-November to mid-February/ early-March.
Spring Season typically runs from March to mid-May/mid-June.
BHS Athletics Parent-Athlete-Coach Meeting
Below are links to the BHS Athletics Parent-Athlete-Coach Meeting 2023-2024, available as a video or presentation. The content is available in English, Spanish and Somali. The BHS Athletics Parent-Athlete-Coach Meeting provides information about the Athletics Department, Athletic Training Services and Athletics' Policies and Procedures.
- BHS Athletics PAC Meeting 2023-2024 Video (English Version)
- BHS Athletics PAC Meeting 2023-2024 Presentation (English Version)
- BHS Athletics PAC Meeting 2023-2024 Video (Spanish Version)
- BHS Athletics PAC Meeting 2023-2024 Presentation (Spanish Version)
- BHS Athletics PAC Meeting 2023-2024 Video (Somali Version)
- BHS Athletics PAC Meeting 2023-2024 Presentation (Somali Version)
Outside Clubs & Organizations
The following clubs and organizations are not sponsored by District 191 but have worked closely to form partnerships with the Burnsville High School Activities Department. A Burnsville High School varsity letter can be earned through some of these clubs and activities. Contact the activities office if interested in joining any of these clubs or organizations.