Skip To Main Content

Request a Transcript

Transcript Request for Current BHS Students (Class of 2024)

Students who completed an application with the Common app: The college/university will request your transcript once you send a notification to your counselor that you have applied to a school.

Students who applied through the college/university website: Students will need to add the name of the school to Xello.

  • Log into Xello
  • Go to College planning
  • Create New Application
  • Find the college you are applying to
  • Select that college
  • Click on the "request transcript" button (this will notify your counselor to send a transcript)

How to Apply

Transcript Request for BHS Alumni 

Burnsville High School uses the Docufide by Parchment platform, which connects senders and receivers — enabling the secure, rapid exchange of electronic transcripts and other student records. Click on the button below to request your official high school transcript.

Order a transcript

Students who have taken Advanced Placement (A.P.) and/or College In the Schools (C.I.S.) courses. All A.P. and C.I.S. courses taken at BHS will be identified as such on our transcript.

If a student has earned A.P. scores and wishes to have these scores submitted to a college for consideration, the student must request that College Board send the scores out ( A.P. scores will not be sent from Burnsville High School and are not included on the BHS transcript.

If a student has earned college credit through the University of Minnesota by completing the C.I.S. course requirements and wishes to have those credits submitted to a college for consideration of “credit transfer” availability, the student must request from the U of M for the transcript to be sent. A transcript bearing U of M credits will not be sent from Burnsville High School and are not included on the BHS transcript.

Students should use the Docufide by Parchment platform (button above) to request their transcript. However, students can request a paper copy of their transcript by completing the Transcript Request Form. 

Replacement Diploma:

Burnsville High School charges $75.00 per diploma for past graduates. Requests for diplomas may be either dropped off at the high school or mailed along with the reorder fee.